Welcome to our website
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Florist Restaurant Ltd's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by The Florist Restaurant Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Florist Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Florist Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms of Website Use
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Online deposit, pre-authorisation and refund policy
Pre-authorisations in Liverpool, Bristol and Watford: For reservations Friday-Sunday all day, we take card details to secure your table however there is no charge made to the card in advance. Please note, if you do not arrive for your reservation or contact us to cancel your reservation, a £5pp charge is applicable.
Deposits: A non-refundable deposit may be required for parties of 6 or more at the time of booking unless the reservation is for a Christmas booking or special occasion; when any party size can be asked for a deposit. If the reservation is cancelled in less than 24 hours then the deposit will be forfeited. In the event a deposit refund is approved, please allow 10 working days to receive the amount back. Deposit payments can be made in cash, credit or debit card and is taken in pound sterling. If you have any queries please contact us.
Registered company no: 7685158
Gift Card Terms
Gift card refund policy:
Payment for gift cards can be made online or in one of our NWTC venues using cash, credit or debit card and is taken in pound sterling.
We do not offer refunds on gift cards unless they are faulty or damaged. To return a faulty or damaged gift card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our Black Friday 2018 gift card terms, please visit: https://nwtc.uk.com/terms/black-friday-gift-card
My New World loyalty policy
The ‘My New World’ membership rewards loyalty (via app or card) by giving credit each time you make a purchase at any NWTC venue as well as entitling members to rewards and offers. The credit earns expires after 12 months from point of earning and can be redeemed as a 'balance' against food and drink purchases.
If you have any enquiries about earning credit or rewards, or your account in general, please email email@example.com
Feast & Fizz Sundays T&Cs (bottomless add-on)
- A pre-authorisation of £5 per person is required for all table sizes. This will be charged in full in the event of a no-show/no call. However, there is no cancellation fee and reservation may be cancelled anytime before the day of the reservation
- The bottomless add-on has a 1.5 hour limit for each table
- Time starts upon being first seated and not when your party is complete
- If no one from your party is present 15 minutes into your reservation time, the table will be promptly released
- We serve responsibly and have the right to refuse service to anyone in the party at the discretion of the server or bartender
- Guests must be 18 with a valid ID to participate in the bottomless drinks add on
- Individuals are responsible for any additional charges for orders and further add-ons to the £10 bottomless package
- Additional charges are indicated in the menu
- Last call will be 15 minutes before your time limit ends and 1 additional drink per person will be served as long as that person has finished their previous drink and is drinking responsibly
- The bill will be dropped at last call so that it may be settled up within your tables duration limit
- After your parties' bottomless 1.5 hour limit is over, if you would like to stay and continue to enjoy yourselves, we ask that you please move to the bar and continue to drink responsibly. Drinks served after the 1.5 hour limit will be charged as per the menu.
We Love Feedback
We love feedback, that’s why we award one lucky winner with a £50 voucher each month. Winner is selected at random and drawn each month. The winner will be contacted via email within 30 days of our prize draw. Feedback must be shared via our automated feedback system, HGEM, in order to be entered into the monthly draw. Voucher will be valid for all New World Trading Company venues. Voucher will expire after 12 months.
Birthday Bubbles Reward
A toast to you! Enjoy a bottle of Prosecco on us as a birthday treat when you dine – yours to enjoy within 14 days before or 14 days after your special day.
- Exclusively available to registered members of My New World who have downloaded and registered more than 24 hours prior to your birthday.
- The reward is one 750cl bottle of Prosecco and can be redeemed only once during the period of 14 days before or 14 days after your birthday.
- Valid only when dining. Excludes Saturday and Sunday.
- The birthday Prosecco reward is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- The reward may be refused at the discretion of a manager.
- The reward may be exchanged for beer or a soft drink at the discretion of the manager.
- Reward may only be claimed once in a 12 month period.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- You must be 18 or over to enjoy.
- We kindly ask you inform us at the time of booking that you are claiming your reward.
- Please provide accurate information when registering with My New World, as incorrect information will mean you are ineligible.
- Please drink responsibly.
All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Please check with your chosen venue on arrival regarding specific offers and promotions. Offers may be venue-specific, only available at selected venues or only available on selected days.
- Valid on production of a valid NUS card
- Must pre-book a table through the student discount link
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Excludes set menus
- Only valid for September 2019
Online Community Food Discount
- Must pre-book a table using the online community discount link
- Subject to availability, available 6pm Sunday until 4pm Friday
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Excludes set menus
- Valid for September 2019
Peruse seasonal ideas, news and promotions hand-selected by our florist.