Welcome to our website
Terms of Website Use
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Florist (UK) Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Booking deposit and authentication policy
Pre-authentication: For reservations during our peak periods, we may take card details to secure your table however there is no charge made to the card in advance. Please note, if you do not arrive for your reservation or contact us to cancel your reservation within 24 hours' notice of your booking date, a £5pp charge may be applicable.
Deposits: A non-refundable deposit may be required for a Christmas booking, private space, peak hours, group bookings or special occasions.
If the reservation is cancelled, and more than 24 hours' notice is provided, we may hold your deposit for a three month period, whereby you can re-book your experience/meal with us. If the reservation is cancelled in less than 24 hours then the deposit will be forfeited. In the event a deposit refund is approved, please allow up to 28 working days to receive the amount back.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Card and Experience Terms
The Florist (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Gift cards can be redeemed in part or full against food, drink, masterclasses or experiences in The Florist.
The card cannot be exchanged for cash and you may only redeem in Pound Stirling.
The minimum amount required to purchase a gift card is £10 and you may buy up to a maximum value of £200 in a single transaction. If you wish to purchase an amount higher than £200 please contact us.
The card balance must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from its purchase date; any remaining balance may be subject to forfeit post this date.
All cards will be automatically activated 24 hours after being purchased.
You should treat your gift card as cash; lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
We do not offer refunds on gift cards unless they are faulty or damaged.
For any queries about a gift card please contact email@example.com
My New World App
The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card/scheme on reasonable notice.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- ‘My New World’ is being phased out and will no longer be active (via web, app or card) from 1 March 2022
- From 1 September 2021 there will no longer be any credit earnt against any purchase in New World venues
- Credit will expire 1 March 2022 or 12 months from when it is earnt, whichever comes first
- We are no longer taking on any new registrations
- The app will be deleted from all app stores in May 2022
- Credit is non-transferrable and carries no cash value
- Please send any enquiries about My New World to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by The Florist Restaurant Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Florist Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Florist Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Registered company no: 7685158
- To qualify for the 2 for £12 offer, both cocktails must be the same cocktail type from our ‘Floral favourites' section and ordered at the same time
- Beer offer is for pint of Budvar for £4.50
- Prosecco is bottle of Sachetto for £19.95
- 2 for £12 Cocktails, Beer and Prosecco Offers are only available Monday through Friday from 4pm until 7pm
- 2 for £12 Cocktails, Beer and Prosecco Offers are not available on Saturdays and Sundays
- Offers are only open to guests over the age of 18 years old and appropriate proof of age may be required
- Offers cannot be exchanged for anything else or used in conjunction with any other offer
- The Florist reserves the right to withdraw these offers without notice or change.
- The Florist management’s decision is final in relation to all matters relating to the offers and these T’s and C’s.
- Please drink responsibly
Peruse seasonal ideas, news and promotions hand-selected by our florist.