Welcome to our website
Terms of Website Use
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Online deposit, pre-authentication and refund policy
Pre-authentication: For reservations during our peak periods, we may take card details to secure your table however there is no charge made to the card in advance. Please note, if you do not arrive for your reservation or contact us to cancel your reservation, a £5pp charge is applicable.
Deposits: A non-refundable deposit may be required for parties of 6 or more at the time of booking unless the reservation is for a Christmas booking, private space, weekends or special occasion, when any party size can be asked for a deposit. Deposit payments can be made in cash, credit or debit card and is taken in pound sterling. If you have any queries please contact us.
Refunds: If the reservation is cancelled, and more than 24 hours' notice is provided, we may hold your deposit for a three month period, whereby you can re-book your experience/meal with us. If the reservation is cancelled in less than 24 hours then the deposit will be forfeited. In the event a deposit refund is approved, please allow 10 working days to receive the amount back.
Gift Card Terms
The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Gift card refund policy:
Payment for gift cards can be made online or in one of our NWTC venues using cash, credit or debit card and is taken in pound sterling.
We do not offer refunds on gift cards unless they are faulty or damaged. To return a faulty or damaged gift card, please email email@example.com.
My New World Loyalty
My New World Loyalty Credit:
- ‘My New World’ rewards loyalty (via app or card) by giving credit each time you make a purchase at any NWTC venue
- This credit expires after 12 months from point of earning
- Credit can be redeemed as a 'balance' against food and drink purchases
- Please send any enquiries about My New World loyalty to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please click here to read our full My New World Loyalty Policy.
Birthday Bubbles Reward:
- Enjoy a bottle of prosecco* on us as a birthday treat, Monday-Friday
- *May be exchanged for beer or a soft drink at the discretion of the General Manager
- Available 14 days before or after your special day
- You must be signed up to our database or My New World loyalty, for at least 24 hours prior to your birthday
- Subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time
- You must be 18 or over and please drink responsibly
- You must order at least one main meal to quality for this rewards
MARCH 2020 - temporary closure: Registered members of My New World with a birthday between March - June, will be able to redeem one complimentary bottle of Prosecco when we reopen up to 31st October 2020. The offer will display in your Balance until the point of redemption. Please note, you are required to be registered at least 24 hours prior to your birthday for your offer to activate within the app. All other standard T&Cs apply.
All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Please check with your chosen venue on arrival regarding specific offers and promotions. Offers may be venue-specific, only available at selected venues or only available on selected days.
Save 25% on food in Septemer:
- Available every Monday - Wednesday
- Can be used as often as you like on these days
- Valid between 1st - 30th September
- Applicable on food only
- Applies to food eaten on site only, not valid on takeaway orders
- Automatically applied at the till, no voucher required
Feast & Fizz Sundays T&Cs (bottomless add-on)
- A pre-authorisation of £5 per person is required for all table sizes. This will be charged in full in the event of a no-show/no call. However, there is no cancellation fee and reservation may be cancelled anytime before the day of the reservation
- The bottomless add-on has a 1.5 hour limit for each table
- Time starts upon being first seated and not when your party is complete
- If no one from your party is present 15 minutes into your reservation time, the table will be promptly released
- We serve responsibly and have the right to refuse service to anyone in the party at the discretion of the server or bartender
- Guests must be 18 with a valid ID to participate in the bottomless drinks add on
- Individuals are responsible for any additional charges for orders and further add-ons to the £10 bottomless package
- Additional charges are indicated in the menu
- Last call will be 15 minutes before your time limit ends and 1 additional drink per person will be served as long as that person has finished their previous drink and is drinking responsibly
- The bill will be dropped at last call so that it may be settled up within your tables duration limit
- After your parties' bottomless 1.5 hour limit is over, if you would like to stay and continue to enjoy yourselves, we ask that you please move to the bar and continue to drink responsibly. Drinks served after the 1.5 hour limit will be charged as per the menu.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by The Florist Restaurant Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Florist Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Florist Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Registered company no: 7685158
Peruse seasonal ideas, news and promotions hand-selected by our florist.